On 10/13/16 9:38 AM, Matilde Viegas wrote:
Yes, I noticed that! I said 10, referring to angstrom, in the input I had
1.0nm.

So you probably think it is only some error in the input, not really
something I can tackle, right? I really can't figure it out...

Without seeing your exact sequence of commands, there's nothing we can do to help. The only thing consistent with having an unexpected million-atom system is that you set up the box incorrectly with editconf. But you haven't told us exactly what you've done...

-Justin

Thank you for your time, Justin