Hello Rita,

I think the answer is trjconv. Try to convert it to xtc, reduce the number
of frames (with dt or skip), or reduce the components on the trajectory. If
you don't need solvent for the calculations you can create a trajectory
without it. Removing the solvent and convert it to xtc should have a great
impact in file size.

Nuno Azoia