Greetings!
I was trying to calculate the dielectric constant of my system (1,4-dioxane and
water), and I have encountered some problems. I gave the command to calculate
dipole moment and related data, since it is a prerequisite for the dielectric
calculation:

gmx dipoles -f sol1ns2.trr -s sol1ns2.tpr -o dipac.xvg -eps diel_1.xvg -a
muavers.xvg -d dipdist.xvg -P 1 -corr total -c dipcorr.xvg
which ran perfectly, providing me with 5 .xvg files, as it should. Now,
following this, I typed in:
gmx dielectric -f dipcorr.xvg -d deriv.xvg -o epsw.xvg -c cole.xvg
which gave me the error and the
WARNING: non-polarizable models can never yield an infinite
dielectric constant that is different from 1. This is incorrect
in the reference given above
*** Error in `gmx': malloc(): smallbin double linked list corrupted:
0x00000000011191f0 ***
Aborted (core dumped)