On 10/15/16 1:35 PM, SAKO MIRZAIE wrote:
Dear all,

I want to simulate the quantum dot PbSe (QD) by gromacs and amber 99sb FF.
but, as you know, gromacs doesn't know this QD and its MD parameters is not
exist. how can I find the Lennard jones parameters and partial charges for
this QD?

I don't think there's anything in AMBER99sb (or any biomolecular force field, for that matter) that will be of use to you. For something like PbSe, if parameters don't already exist in the materials community, you have to parametrize them completely de novo. You'll need some form(s) of target data - structural, energetic, etc. to be able to know if you're on the right track.