On 3/6/17 10:16 AM, zeineb SI CHAIB wrote:
Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your help and clarifications.

I have a question please:

I used OPLS-3 force field when running my simulations with Desmond, which is
absent in GROMACS 5.1.3
In order to generate the topology (protein and POPC), I guess I have to work
with the same force field in GROMACS, OPLS-3.

There is differences between OPLS3 and the OPLS that is implemented in GROMACS
and I'm wondering if I can choose the latter when generating the topology and
the rtp file for the analysis of my trajectories. May I have your opinion
please?

None of the analysis methods you mentioned before will depend on the force field parameters. Very few analysis routines do, anyway. The force field is critical to determining the physical behavior during the simulation, not after it.

-Justin

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

Zeineb