Hi,

   I’m receiving a couple (~15) EM did not converge warnings as well as a few
(~3) 1,4 interaction
warnings during my run. It looks like it starts down the path to blowing up but
recovers. Is this “recovery”
system dependent? Should I take these messages (even without the subsequent
crash) to indicate an
underlying issue with my system/topology or equilibration? I’m not ignoring or
circumventing any warning
during pdb2gmx, or any other commands.

For more context: I’m running the Drude-2013 forcefield, with a dt of .5fs
emtol of 1.0 and niter of 150
using the V-rescale thermostat and Berendsen pressure coupling while my systems
cell shape relaxes
as a continuation from position restrained NVT then NPT ensembles. The starting
structures were minimized
in vacuum, then solvated and minimized once again prior to the posres
equilibration.

My Best,
    Guy Dayhoff