On 5/11/17 9:49 AM, Dan Gil wrote:
Thank you Dr. Lemkul,

The simulations ran, but I have some a question about the results.

Is it natural to have a nonzero mass_lambda dH/dL? My intuition was that
the potential energy does not depend on mass, and my thinking was that the
mass contribution should be very small, if not zero.

It should.  Maybe it's a convergence issue?

-Justin

Best Regards,

Dan