Hi,
   I have run a MD simulation and used gmx do_dssp to calculate the secondary
structure content. The output files are md_dssp.xpm and scount.xvg. I want to
know that each residue  belongs to what kind of secondary structure for each
frame. But the scount.xvg output file only have the number of residues with
each secondary structure and the total secondary structure count as a function
of time. So,  can I get the information on "each residue belongs to which kind
of secondary structure for each frame" to draw a figure of " amino acid vs
secondary structure" ?

Best regards,
Ouyang