Dear Justin,

thanks for the hint with the CHARMM-formatted topology and parameter files! That is great help! I had a different atom number compared to NAI and NADH because I had a different (non-physical) protonation state. The text drawing helped me a lot to figure out the few Nomenclature differences between my pdb and the NAI in rtp file.

For my other coenzyme, Flavin mononucleotide (FMN), I got the mol2 file from the ZINC Database and applied cgenff.paramchem.org and converted it with your python script (cgenff_charmm2gmx.py) to Gromacs format.

I now have the following issue:
The CGenFF version on the webserver is 3.0.1

  NOTE2: Please be sure to use the same version of CGenFF in your simulations that was used during parameter generation:
  --Version of CGenFF detected in  fmn.str : 3.0.1

Therefore, I should use the charmm36-nov2016 ff:

  --Version of CGenFF detected in charmm36-nov2016.ff/forcefield.doc : 3.0.1

BUT: NAI is only present in charmm36-jul2017 ff, which uses CGenFF version 4.0

  --Version of CGenFF detected in charmm36-jul2017.ff/forcefield.doc : 4.0

Do you have any suggestion on how I could resolve this issue?

Thank you very much in advance!

All the best
Johannes