Dear users,

I am running many (almost identical) simulations and every so often one crashes
and I get this message. Initially I just deleted everything, started from
scratch and the problem was solved. However it is starting to be annoying.

Any idea what is happening?

Is it an error of Gromacs or the supercomputer?

Thanks.

Fatal error:

Can't read 158727 bytes of 'pullf.xvg' to compute checksum. The file has been
replaced or its contents have been modified. Cannot do appending because of
this condition.