On 1/17/18 9:35 AM, MD wrote:
Hi, so yesterday I left it moving forward to do the md.mdp. Very strangely,
the ring goes back to flat form after md.mdp. I am not quite sure what
happened here?

As I said yesterday, the topology you generated was based on incorrect structure and inappropriate mixing of atom types. Whatever behavior it exhibits is basically due to random chance unless you do the work to parametrize it properly. Even if you get some serendipitous outcome, don't trust it.

-Justin

Ming

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 6:43 AM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abra...@gmail.com>