Dear GMX users
I ran nvt simulation on my complex using gromacs2016.4. But faced to this
error:File input/output error:
Cannot read/write checkpoint; corrupt file, or maybe you are out of disk
space?

so I deleted some files to make free space and then issued this command to
restart the simulationgmx mdrun -s nvt.tpr -cpi nvt.cpt but faced to this error:
Output file appending has been requested,
but some output files listed in the checkpoint file nvt.cpt
are not present or not named as the output files by the current program:
Expect output files present:

Expected output files not present or named differently:
  nvt.log
  nvt.trr
  nvt.edr

Program:     gmx mdrun, version 2016.4
Source file: src/gromacs/mdrunutility/handlerestart.cpp (line 177)

"Fatal error:
File appending requested, but 3 of the 3 output files are not present or are
named differently. For safety reasons, GROMACS-2016 and later only allows file
appending to be used when all files have the same names as they had in the
original run. Checkpointing is merely intended for plain continuation of runs.
For safety reasons you must specify all file names (e.g. with -deffnm), and
all these files must match the names used in the run prior to checkpointing
since we will append to them by default. If you used -deffnm and the files
listed above as not present are in fact present, try explicitly specifying
them in respective mdrun options. If the files are not available, you can add
the -noappend flag to mdrun and write separate new parts. For mere
concatenation of files, you should use the gmx trjcat tool instead."

 I renamed my files in this way:nvt.log to md.lognvt.edr to ener.edrnvt.trr to
traj.trrnvt.cpt to state.cptnvt.tpr to topol.tpr
but faced to the "fatal error" again. is there any one can help me? I dont want
to use -noappend flag.
thanks in advanceFarial