Dear gmx users,
I want to perform MD simulations of D-amino acid containing protein, and
force field is charmm36, last version, which contains the parameters of
D-amino acids. When I use pdb2gmx, I received following error:
There were 10 missing atoms in molecule Protein, if you want to use this
incomplete topology anyhow, use the option -missing
1. Can I use above -missing option for pdb2gmx?
2. What is the effect in the results in case of using the incomplete
Gromacs Users mailing list
* Please search the archive at
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List before posting!
* Can't post? Read http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists
* For (un)subscribe requests visit
https://maillist.sys.kth.se/mailman/listinfo/gromacs.org_gmx-users or send a
mail to gmx-users-requ...@gromacs.org.