On 2/14/18 2:47 PM, Iman Ahmadabadi wrote:
Dear Justin,

Because there is a movement on atoms that posres should act on them, and
this condition doesn't occur when the flexible option is not used.

Restraints don't prevent movement, only disfavor it. Have you quantified this in any way? RMSD? Is there a "Position Rest." energy term written to your log file? If so, the restraints are there and acting, but maybe you need a different force constant.

-Justin

Sincerely,
Iman

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Iman Ahmadabadi <imanahmadabad...@gmail.com