True, insane is originally made for Martini, but I *think* it should work
for atomistic as well. Otherwise, make the Martini system with insane,
simulate for a short while, and then convert it to atomistic with
backward.py.

I don't have any experience with charmm-gui myself, so I can't help you
further there.

Peter