On 3/12/18 1:30 PM, Chhavi Yadav wrote:
Hello,

This is regarding the minimum size or resolution used in gromacs for
sampling coordinates of atoms. I know that the maximum size is the matrix
box. Can someone please let me know what the minimum is?

I'm not sure if this is the answer to your question, but GROMACS can perform MD for any number of particles. The minimum box size depends on the cutoff values required for a given force field, as required by the minimum image convention, but one could simulate even a few atoms in the gas phase if desired.