Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply. Will download now.

Thanks,

Lauren

On 13/03/2018 17:50, Justin Lemkul wrote:

On 3/13/18 5:47 AM, laurenmr wrote:
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I will contact the relevant person!

This was a bug very briefly when the latest tarball went online. I fixed it months ago.

Please just download the latest tarball from http://mackerell.umaryland.edu/charmm_ff.shtml#gromacs.

-Justin

Thanks,

Lauren