Dear all,

I am doing a simulation of protein of my interest. I could run the simulation
following the lysozyme tutorial. I am using 2018 version for gromacs.
To start with, I ran the simulation for 1 ns. I want to run long simulation
though want to make sure that each trajectory files has a manageable size.
Thus, I would like to run simulation in 5 ns batches i.e.

md_1.trr : 0-5ns
md_2.trr: 5-10ns
md_3.trr: 10-15ns like wise.

I am wondering how to run simulation like this in a loop of 5ns.
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Gromacs Users mailing list

* Please search the archive at before posting!

* Can't post? Read

* For (un)subscribe requests visit or send a
mail to