This is 2018, I will compare later. The issue is mostly sort of solved, as I just moved all of electrostatics to 'cut-off' with a large radius for the rerun.

I first thought it was because the system was not neutral (ion + water without the counterion, so it refused to report the PME part), but same behavior with a counterion.

It would be interesting to see if you guys could independently reproduce this with me supplying just the mdp files. Just a 3x3x3 box with a single K+ ion and TIP4P water. em followed by 1 ns NPT (Berendsen) relax, followed by 10 ns NPT production test.

Alex