Dear Gromacs Users

I have simulated ricin in presence of GdmCl (1519 Gdm and 1519 Cl) with
gromos54a7 ff. Simulations have been performed for 100ns each at 298K,
350K and 450K.

The Average Coulomb-14 Energies are as follows:

ricin in water (298K) : 3.42E+04 (positive value)
ricin in water (350K) : 3.41E+04 (positive value)
ricin in water (450K) : 3.40E+04 (positive value)

ricin + GdmCl  (298K)  :-3.16E+06 (negative value)
ricin + GdmCl  (350K) : -3.17E+06 (negative value)
ricin + GdmCl  (450K) : -3.17E+06 (negative value)

Can anyone suggest me why there is a (10 to the power 10) fold difference
of average Coulomb-14 energy of ricin in presence of water and ricin in
presence of GdmCl?

Thank You

Regards

Zaved

* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and destroy it
from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to deliver error
free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed, or may
contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of this e-mail message.