I defined donor and hydrogen both in donor group. Acceptors are in acceptor
group.

Nilesh
________________________________
From: gromacs.org_gmx-users-boun...@maillist.sys.kth.se
<gromacs.org_gmx-users-boun...@maillist.sys.kth.se> on behalf of Justin Lemkul
<jalem...@vt.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:45:07 PM
To: gmx-us...@gromacs.org
Subject: Re: [gmx-users] GMX hbond

On 4/10/18 6:43 PM, Dhumal, Nilesh wrote:
> I tried, didn't find the proper answer. I run the simulation using Gromacs
> 4.5 version and used g_hbond successfully.  Could not find out why its not
> working using gmx hbond.

No version of GROMACS should have ever worked with such index groups.

A hydrogen bond must be defined by at least three atoms, because it is
based on both the D-A distance and the D-H-A angle. One cannot do the
analysis on a group that contains only H atoms. Your donors have to
include both D and H atoms, and the acceptor group the A atoms.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall