On 5/31/18 1:32 PM, Amin Rouy wrote:
could you please specify exactly which properties I should check?

No, because this is your job as a scientist and is the kind of thing you should plan long before ever doing a simulation. What are you interested in observing? What are you testing? That motivates what you need to analyze.

because I do not have any clue of the final structure,

The "final" structure is entirely arbitrary and depends on when you happen to stop the simulation. It's the ensemble you care about.

(besides if the structure does not change, not necessarily means it is
stable, maybe is it stuck in unstable phase)

A structure won't get stuck in an "unstable" state, as that is, by thermodynamic definition, not likely to occur. Your bigger problem is getting stuck in an energy well. This is a central challenge in MD simulations and there is a ton of literature about it. Again, that's your homework to do before you even start doing a simulation of your own.

-Justin

thanks Justin