On 6/12/18 1:37 PM, Alex wrote:
Hi Justin,

Looking at acc-grps text in the manual, it's a bit unclear how a constant flow rate would be achieved in this case. Is a constant force in the amount of molecule mass, times the acceleration vector applied to each molecule in the group, or is there actual acceleration magically maintained?

I'm not familiar with the code, but it's what I know people have used to impose a constant force on a bulk solvent without having to use the pull code (which will throw errors).

-Justin

Thanks,

Alex