Genevieve,

Create a 3, 4 or 5 mer of the PVT and submit to  ATB ( the wonderful topology
makers ) to obtain the itp.  ( 4A7 ff )  That wil give you the beginning middle
and end mers for buiding a plymers as Justin has shown for PE.

A second route is to build  PVT under 500 atoms and submit that to ATB. It may
fail, but you will still obtain and itp without charges.  Use the charges from
the small mer to fill in

Paul