Thank you dear justin. I'll read the paper. But  practically it is
mentioned that (for simulation) it has 51 residues which exactly equal to
A,B chain.
And i hope you answer the question about protonating ...." Residues B23-B30
were
 removed from insulin 43 residues. The C-terminal carboxyl groups and all
 the charged residues were set to be
protonated to simulate the protein structures under acidic conditions.
 Parameterized force field parameters for
 protonated C-terminal carboxyl groups were used (Hong et al., 2012)."
I didn't protonate the molecule, so when i used grompp, my system had not
integer charges, is it because of i ignore the polar groups and didn't
protonate carboxyl groups?

Best