On 11/23/18 12:58 AM, maya nair wrote:
I am trying to do the molecular dynamics of  DNA-ligand complex. I made the
ligand files using antechamber and converted the amber files to .gro and
.top using acpype.pl. Then I made the complex.gro. when I am trying to run
grommp  ions.mdp and em.mdp, it gives error saying the following

Command line:
   gmx grompp -f ions.mdp -c solv.gro -p topol1.top -o ions.tpr

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.20#
Setting the LD random seed to 2988957772

WARNING 1 [file res.itp, line 5]:
   Too few gb parameters for type 1

Couldn't find topology match for atomtype 1
Aborted (core dumped)

I couldnot understand about the atomtype. I checked in the .atp file and
found that nomenclatures exist there. So couldnot do any rectification.

The .atp file is only read by pdb2gmx, so it's not relevant. Apparently you have an atom type "1" (number one) in your topology, which is very strange. It doesn't have parameters defined in gb.itp, so you get a failure. Make sure your input is sound and your topology/force field files are free of typos.

Help me in this regard. I am attaching my files.

This mailing list does not accept attachments. If you need to share files, use a file-sharing service and provide the URL.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall