Hi,
Position restraints are per molecule.
if you separate your molecule like that, the position restraints of
backbone should be generated for each chain base on indices of each chain
and include it in the topology of the chain, not global topology like that.
so for example, if you want restraint backbone of chain E, you have to
generate position restraint base on the topology of chain E and include him
in 2bnr_SLLDWITQV_dist_1.0_Protein_chain_E.itp