Hello,

you have set the -mpi option correctly (I think), but the small test system used for the tutorial can not be split up over more domains (as theĀ  error message tells you). The idea of the tutorial are here to run on system for each mpi process. Are you trying to do the same (and run 12 different simulations), or do you want to use several mpi processes for each of the REMD simulations?

Cheers

Paul