On 12/29/19 2:54 PM, Mark Abraham wrote:
Hi,

I expect that's a hydrogen in an NH3+ group being added as a terminus to
your protein.  You might want to tell pdb2gmx to stop trying to help with
the termini, with -ter or -noter.

HA3 isn't a terminal proton in the CHARMM force field so I doubt that's it. The full screen output from pdb2gmx would be informative here.

-Justin

Mark