Den 2020-03-10 kl. 03:17, skrev Mijiddorj B:
Dear GMX users,

I would like to perform MD simulations of solutions applying electric
fields such as the microwave heating process.  Is it possible to perform in
gromacs?

1. How can I set the external electric field in the simulations?
(from the user guide, I understood that I need to set 4 values

electric-field-x = 2.0  150     5     0

How can I adjust the 2.45 GHz frequency?

If you do not mind, please guide me.

Best regards,

Mijiddorj

Why don't you try to play around and check the output file field.xvg to see what frequency you get?

Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se