On 4/9/20 4:25 PM, Nadia Elghobashi-Meinhardt wrote:
Thank you, Justin.
I am still struggling with constraints.
I am trying to use "freezegrps" and "freezedim"
to run an NVT equilibration.
However, when I try to build the binary using my optimized structure, I get
either "Segmentation fault" or the following error:
"free(): invalid next size (fast)
Aborted"
What do these messages indicate? Problem in memory allocation?

All of this is probably a downstream effect of a simulation that is unstable and crashed.

Freezing is totally artificial and I strongly discourage using it. The crash may be due to failure to use energygrp_exclusions when freezing or due to intrinsic instability of the system that even freezing cannot overcome.

-Justin