Hey Netaly, are you trying to install Gromacs 2019 and 2020 at the same
time? If not a couple of things to keep in mind.  Be sure before installing
Gromacs you have all the utilities that Gromacs use, compilers, etc and
that their versions are supported. I saw you are trying to install it for
GPU, for that you need to install first the cuda toolkit versiĆ³n for your
linux. Now if you are installing Gromacs in an Ubuntu virtual machine on
windows this is going to be a big problem. So for this case my
recommendation is install it without GPU. Follow the instructions for
installation in the website. Should work perfectly. Kindly, Lazaro