You have pressure scaling and LINCS convergence issues, suggesting that the starting configuration is far from equilibrium, as well as potentially other issues.

Gromos FF is not appropriate for graphene, and neither is turning C-C bonds into LINCS constraints, as set by your 'all-bonds' -- graphene is not a small organic molecule or a protein. Also, if your system is periodic in all directions, make sure the graphene edges are crystallographically commensurate with respect to PBC and the box size is appropriate. Finally, make sure that the small molecules you're depositing on graphene are properly pre-equilibrated.

Alex