** Changed in: snapcraft

** Also affects: snapcraft (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: snapcraft (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Also affects: snapcraft (Ubuntu Yakkety)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  examples tests are using the removed snap service to check status

Status in Snapcraft:
  Fix Released
Status in snapcraft package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in snapcraft source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in snapcraft source package in Yakkety:
  New

Bug description:
  the recent snappy release removed the service command.

  We are using that command to check the status of the example services
  we install during the tests. We should use systemclt status instead.