** Changed in: snapcraft

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  It is not possible to run only the store integration tests

Status in Snapcraft:
  Fix Released
Status in The Xenial Xerus:
  New
Status in The Yakkety Yak:
  New

Bug description:
  We have integration tests for the store, but currently they can only
  be run together with the full suite, which is slow and does many
  things not relevant to the store.

  [Impact]

   * No impact to users.

   * Being able to run a subset of the tests will help to make releases
  in sync between the store and snapcraft.

  [Test Case]

   * ./runtests.sh integration test_store_*

  [Regression Potential]

   * Integration tests might be broken. But this would prevent the
  change to get to master, so we are covered.