This is a bug with the Ubuntu-specific /usr/bin/pkg-gnome-compat-
desktop-file from gnome-pkg-tools and affects all apps that use that
script.

** Also affects: gnome-pkg-tools (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-pkg-tools (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-pkg-tools (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: gnome-pkg-tools (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Also affects: nautilus (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ubuntu-gnome

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-pkg-tools (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-pkg-tools (Ubuntu Xenial)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  Clicking "Show details" in AO for Nautilus produces "Could not find
  'nautilus.desktop'" error from gnome-software

Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-pkg-tools package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in gnome-pkg-tools source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in nautilus source package in Xenial:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  In the Activities Overview applications list, if I right-click on
  "Files" (AKA Nautilus) and select the "Show details" option gnome-
  software is launched but with the error of "Could not find
  'nautilus.desktop'":

      gnome-software_Could_Not_Find_Nautilus-desktop.png

  I am running Ubuntu GNOME 16.04 with GNOME 3.20. I am also not sure as
  to which package to report this issue under (gnome-shell, nautilus,
  gnome-software, or perhaps something else), but as soon as I find out
  (if you know please comment) I will report it upstream under the
  relevant package (if that is required) and also mark this bug as
  affecting the package here.