I'm removing Trusty from the affected versions.

MATE Desktop in Trusty is incomplete, due to the fact no one in the
Ubuntu community was supporting it at that time and not all the MATE
packages made it into the Ubuntu archive prior to feature freeze. For
example, Caja is missing in Trusty, which is a critical component and
MATE can't function without it.

** Changed in: libmateweather (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Changed in: libmateweather (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Tags removed: trusty

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  weather.noaa.gov was shut down - MATE unable to retrieve weather
  forecasts

Status in libmateweather package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libmateweather source package in Trusty:
  Won't Fix
Status in libmateweather source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  The provider which libmateweather was using was shut down in August.

  We need to update libmateweather in Xenial to new upstream micro
  release, 1.12.2, which switched to a new METAR data provider.

  Impact: this affects all libmateweather-using applications, makes them
  unable to retrieve weather data.

  Test Case: make sure Weather applet in mate-applets is able to display
  weather information.