This bug was fixed in the package qemu - 1:2.6.1+dfsg-0ubuntu3
qemu (1:2.6.1+dfsg-0ubuntu3) yakkety; urgency=medium
* fix default ubuntu machine types. (LP: #1621042)
- add dep3 header to d/p/ubuntu/define-ubuntu-machine-types.patch
- remove double default and double ubuntu alias
- drop former devel releases utopic, vivid, wily
- add xenial and yakkety machine types
- add q35 based ubuntu machine type starting at xenial
- add ubuntu machine types on ppc64el and s390x starting at xenial
-- Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrha...@canonical.com> Mon, 19 Sep
2016 07:50:50 +0200
** Changed in: qemu (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.
Matching subscriptions: Ubuntu 16.04 Bugs
qemu machine types broken in wily and missed to be updated in xenial
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:
Status in qemu source package in Xenial:
The machine type definition in Wily still refers to compat 2.3 despite
being a 2.4 qemu.
Also there was no update at all for Xenial and Yakkety, which is why
they start by default with this broken type pc-i440fx-wily.
Ubuntu delta to machine types has to be updated in devel release and
SRUed into Xenial at least.
Impact: lack of machine features and broken migration from the failing
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~group.of.nepali.translators
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~group.of.nepali.translators
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp