This bug was fixed in the package livecd-rootfs - 2.408.5

---------------
livecd-rootfs (2.408.5) xenial; urgency=medium

  * Temporarily change the 60-install-click.chroot script to pull in clicks for
    arm64 builds from a different location for ubuntu-touch.
  * Add the new dhcpd user to touch hooks introduced by latest archive changes.
  * Remove the ubuntu-pd project logic.
  * Synced ubuntu-touch-custom changes from the vivid branch to xenial. This
    also adds a new symlink called ubuntu-touch-custom to the ubuntu-touch hooks
    dir.
  * Stop using the overlay PPA for touch livecd-rootfs changes (LP: #1628085).

 -- Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemc...@ubuntu.com>  Tue, 27 Sep
2016 13:27:28 +0200

** Changed in: livecd-rootfs (Ubuntu Xenial)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  [SRU] Release all touch overlay PPA changes to the main archives for
  livecd-rootfs

Status in livecd-rootfs package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in livecd-rootfs source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  [Impact]

  For the ubuntu-touch initiative development we are using the
stable-phone-overlay PPA. So far we also used the same PPA to host our
livecd-rootfs changes for our xenial images but we finally decided to SRU all
the changes and start using the archive instead. Without these changes SRUed we
are forced to do a sync re-release of livecd-rootfs to the overlay PPA every
time a new xenial-updates version is released, which slows us down and is
completely pointless.
  The list of changes that this SRU covers:

   * Temporarily change the 60-install-click.chroot script to pull in clicks
for arm64 builds from a different location for ubuntu-touch. This is a
workaround we use for our arm64-experimental builds where we need to use
separately built arm64 clicks, as the store only hosts armhf binaries right now.
   * Add the new dhcpd user to touch hooks introduced by latest archive changes.
   * Remove the ubuntu-pd project logic. The ubuntu-pd project is no longer
used since almost half a year now.
   * Synced ubuntu-touch-custom changes from the vivid branch to xenial. The
ubuntu-touch-custom cdimage project is a project we use to build custom
re-builds of ubuntu-touch. It has exactly the same configuration as the regular
ubuntu-touch project but uses separate builders and a separate export place in
cdimage.

  [Test Case]

  No particular test case. Without these changes, xenial touch builds
  would not work at all - all the touch builds so far used the very same
  livecd-rootfs changes as are now proposed for the SRU.

  [Regression Potential]

  No regression potential, the changes should not affect anything
  besides touch. And for touch, as already mentioned above, we are using
  these changes in production since the release of xenial.

  [Other Info]

  The change to pull in clicks for arm64 for a different location is not
  released in the development series as we do not intend to build arm64
  images on yakkety. This would also require rebuilding arm64 yakkety-
  based clicks which is not in our current plans.