** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Xenial)

You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.
Matching subscriptions: Ubuntu 16.04 Bugs

  Fix alps driver for multitouch function.

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We need to cherry-pick 9a54cf462d6f3c383a5a4f5fe15c020a03db44e6 for
  alps touchpads. Otherwise the touchpad will stop working when we put
  more than 3 fingers on the pad.

  Please consider SRU this commit.

    Alps driver doesn't work when users put more than 3 fingers on it.
    Alps touchpad still works good after multitouch for more than 3 fingers.

    The patch is tested on new Dell Inspiron laptops and works very good.

Post to     : group.of.nepali.translators@lists.launchpad.net