Bryan, thanks for working on this.

What do you think about updating yakkety to 3.22.4?

https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-ews/tree/NEWS/?h=gnome-3-22

** Also affects: evolution-ews (Ubuntu Yakkety)

** Changed in: evolution-ews (Ubuntu Yakkety)

** Changed in: evolution-ews (Ubuntu Yakkety)

** Changed in: evolution-ews (Ubuntu Xenial)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  Recurring events not displayed

Status in evolution-ews:
  Unknown
Status in evolution-ews package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution-ews source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in evolution-ews source package in Yakkety:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  [Impact]

   * The EWS plugin doesn't display recurring/repeated events in the calender.
Only single time events are displayed.
  Outlook Online displays all the events correctly.

  The EWS plugin doesn't seem to thrown any errors, so people using it
  may not notice some events are missing.

  This actually is a bug on the server side, that the evolution
  developers have worked around.

  [Test Case]

   * You need a EWS server, the best instructions are from
  https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-
  US/9952d9ea-6040-46b8-93d7-f163c09acd70/bug-in-ews-invalid-ical-
  format-if-recurrent-event-modified?forum=exchangesvrdevelopment

  Basically:

      1. Create a recurring event with no end date. E.g. every Monday at 10am
on OWA/Outlook Online (I used as start date 29th of August 2016)
      2. Query the calendar item through EWS and check the MimeContent field.
It's OK, it contains a END:VCALENDAR
      3. Change a single instance by moving it to Tuesday 10am (in OWA), I
moved the one from 19th September to 20st September 2016
      4. Now query the recurrent calendar item again and voilà: the
"END:VCALENDAR" is now missing

  [Regression Potential]

   * EWS plugin breaks in other ways.

  [Other Info]

   * This is fixed in Zesty.
   * No testers have come forward about 14.04 and the code has diverged a bit
since then.  (I don't have a test environment for this, so any fix would rely
on other testers)

  Versions:
  Ubuntu Gnome: 15.10
  evolution-ews: 3.18.0-3~wily1