For yakkety:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2017-February/082724.html

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Yakkety)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Yakkety)

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Seth Forshee (sforshee)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  Request to backport cxlflash patches to Xenial SRU stream

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Yakkety:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Problem Description
  ==================================
  There are a few patches in cxlflash that are in the process of getting
upstream. We would like to have them pulled into Xenial SRU.

  Patches are,
  cxlflash: Scan host only after the port is ready for I/O
  cxlflash: Remove the device cleanly in the system shutdown path
  cxlflash: Fix to avoid EEH and host reset collisions
  cxlflash: Improve EEH recovery time

  These patches are applied to mkp's 4.9/scsi-queue. Commit ids from
  that queue,

  05dab43230fdc0d14ca885b473a2740fe017ecb1 scsi: cxlflash: Improve EEH recovery
time
  1d3324c382b1a617eb567e3650dcb51f22dfec9a scsi: cxlflash: Fix to avoid EEH and
host reset collisions
  babf985d1e1b0677cb264acd01319d2b9c8f4327 scsi: cxlflash: Remove the device
cleanly in the system shutdown path
  bbbfae962b7c221237c0f92547ee0c83f7204747 scsi: cxlflash: Scan host only after
the port is ready for I/O

  I tried applying them on local copy of xenial/master-next tree and it
  applied cleanly. Please let me know if you want me to attach the
  patches instead.

  Please include the above commits to Xenial SRU.

  Thank you.