** Description changed:

- From https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-
- list/2016-May/msg06756.html:
+ [Impact]
+ Ubuntu 16.04 evolution users sometimes send emails with ###SELECTION_END###
due to a copy/paste error in the EHTMLEditorView code when converting HTML to
plain text.
+
+ This is fixed in newer Ubuntu releases. The fix is a from upstream:
+ https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/2016-May/msg06756.html
+
+ [Test Case]
+ TODO
+
+ [Regression Potential]
+ The regression potential is considered low since the change is minimal and
obviously correct. In addition I personally used the patch for months (until
upgrading to 17.04) and have several users how also use it without issue.
+
+
+ == Original description ==
+ From https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/2016-May/msg06756.html:

  "EHTMLEditorView - Restore the selection end mark correctly when
  processing HTML to plain text

  Otherwise the ##SELECTON_END## string could be left in the output."

  I sometimes see this from people on xenial. Patch is in the commit list
  needs a light backport. I will attach a debdiff if it works.

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Jamie Strandboge (jdstrand)

** Also affects: evolution (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Also affects: evolution (Ubuntu Artful)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  [evolution/wip/webkit2] EHTMLEditorView - Restore the selection end
  mark correctly when processing HTML to plain text

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in evolution source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in evolution source package in Artful:
  In Progress

Bug description:

  From https://mail.gnome.org/archives/commits-list/2016-May/msg06756.html: