** Also affects: juju-core (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: juju-core (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: juju-core (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: juju-core (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: juju-core (Ubuntu Zesty)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  Juju attempts to bootstrap bionic by default

Status in juju:
  Fix Released
Status in distro-info-data package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in juju-core package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in distro-info-data source package in Trusty:
  Won't Fix
Status in juju-core source package in Trusty:
  New
Status in distro-info-data source package in Xenial:
  In Progress
Status in juju-core source package in Xenial:
  Triaged
Status in distro-info-data source package in Zesty:
  In Progress
Status in juju-core source package in Zesty:
  Triaged
Status in distro-info-data source package in Artful:
  Won't Fix
Status in juju-core source package in Artful:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This is with 2.2.5 on xenial, with x86 hosts:

  I'm hitting this everytime I try to bootstrap:

  14:01:42 DEBUG juju.cmd.juju.commands bootstrap.go:497 (error details:
  [{github.com/juju/juju/cmd/juju/commands/bootstrap.go:588: failed to
  bootstrap model} {github.com/juju/juju/tools/list.go:19: no matching
  agent binaries available}])

  Full error:
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/25817026/