Public bug reported:

[SRU Justification]
Regression in installability of ubiquity package from xenial-updates; it
currently depends on console-setup from xenial-proposed.

[Test case]
1. Attempt to install the ubiquity package without enabling -proposed.
2. Confirm that this fails to install with a dependency error.
3. Enable -proposed.
4. Attempt to install the ubiquity package.
5. Confirm that the package installs without pulling in a newer version of
console-setup from -proposed.

[Regression potential]
As we are temporarily rolling back the bundled console-setup version in
ubiquity, a future SRU of ubiquity may pull this back in.  We need to make sure
the underlying bug is addressed so that the console-setup SRU can proceed.

** Affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu)

** Affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu Xenial)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Steve Langasek (vorlon)

** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu Xenial)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  ubiquity in xenial-updates depends on console-setup in xenial-proposed

Status in ubiquity package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in ubiquity source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description: