This bug is believed to be fixed in cloud-init in 1705804. If this is
still a problem for you, please make a comment and set the state back to
New

Thank you.

** Changed in: cloud-init

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  azure: remove sriov device configuration

Status in cloud-init:
  Fix Released
Status in cloud-init package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in cloud-init source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in cloud-init source package in Zesty:
  Fix Released
Status in cloud-init source package in Artful:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Microsoft has requested that we remove the VF/sriov specific changes
  we made to the Azure datasource under private bug 1695119.

  There is another solution in place now in the linux kernel that
  will suffice.

  Essentially, this means backing out much of the commit
   ebc9ecbc8a76bdf511a456fb72339a7eb4c20568
  https://git.launchpad.net/cloud-init/commit/?id=ebc9ecbc8a7