** No longer affects: patchelf (Ubuntu Bionic)
** Summary changed:
- Please update to a newer version of patchelf
+ Please update to the newer version of patchelf in bionic
** No longer affects: patchelf (Ubuntu Artful)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.
Matching subscriptions: Ubuntu 16.04 Bugs
Please update to the newer version of patchelf in bionic
Status in patchelf package in Ubuntu:
Status in patchelf source package in Xenial:
* New architecture support in xenial where the current version has FTBS
e.g.; armhf, s390x
* The new code adds logic to reorder Program Headers appropriately.
* New feature (specific flag, --no-default-lib) to disable LD_LIBRARY_PATH
* Use snapcraft's test suite which is a heavy user of patchelf.
* snapcraft's test suite on the new architectures
* patchelf's integrated tests
* exploratory testing of patchelf.
* Minimal possibility of patching to break on obscure binaries
* 0.9-1 has already been available on artful and bionic with no bugs reported
* No deb dependes on patchelf, snapcraft installs patchelf during runtime
during runtime due to the FTBS. This would change that.
* NixOS upstream https://github.com/NixOS/patchelf
* Current version in artful and bionic: 0.9-1
* Current version in xenial: 0.8-4. With FTBS for armhf and s390x
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~group.of.nepali.translators
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~group.of.nepali.translators
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp