** Description changed:

- PLACEHOLDER
+ This is a new version of snapd.
+
+ The changelog is available here
+ https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/blob/2.33/packaging/ubuntu-16.04/changelog,
+ the raw git changelog is available here:
+ https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/commits/2.33 (note that the debian
+ changelog is auto-generated from the merges of the git commits so there
+ is usually no need to look at the raw git commits).
+
+ The travis logs for 2.33 can be found here: https://travis-
+ ci.org/snapcore/snapd/branches
+
+ We currently have no autopkgtest logs before snapd hits -proposed
+ because we got asked to disable our autopkgtest integration as it was
+ using too many resources from the autopkgtest infrastructure.
+
+ The snappy team released a new release that we want SRU into xenial. The
+ new process described in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SnapdUpdates was used
+ and we have done integration-tests on the snappy images, autopkgtests on
+ classic and unit tests.

** Also affects: snapd (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Also affects: snapd (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Also affects: snapd (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: snapd (Ubuntu Artful)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  [SRU] 2.33

Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in snapd source package in Trusty:
  New
Status in snapd source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in snapd source package in Artful:
  New
Status in snapd source package in Bionic:
  New

Bug description: