@mapreri I'll see if I can get around to it one of these days, the delta
certainly is getting big between my fork and the 'official' git.  As you
know, after over a year of bugging/begging people to review/merge my
changes, I gave up and forked so I could actually keep adding
functionality and fixing bugs in ubuntu-dev-tools.

Meanwhile, pull-ppa-* now auto-detects the 'latest' release/series that
a package is built for (in a PPA) so it doesn't always assume all PPAs
have builds for the latest devel release.

https://launchpad.net/~ddstreet/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntu-dev-tools

** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu Cosmic)

** Changed in: ubuntu-dev-tools (Ubuntu Bionic)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  create pull-ppa-* functionality

Status in ubuntu-dev-tools package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-dev-tools source package in Trusty:
  Won't Fix
Status in ubuntu-dev-tools source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-dev-tools source package in Artful:
  Won't Fix
Status in ubuntu-dev-tools source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-dev-tools source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  the pull-[lp|debian|uca]-[source|debs|ddebs|udebs] allows pulling from
  the 3 major archives, but not PPAs.  Functionality is needed to be
  able to pull from specific PPAs.

  See ppa:ddstreet/ubuntu-dev-tools for reference.