This bug was fixed in the package snapd - 2.37.4~14.04.1

---------------
snapd (2.37.4~14.04.1) trusty-security; urgency=medium

  * No change rebuild for trusty-security (LP: #1812973)
    - CVE-2019-7303

 -- Jamie Strandboge <ja...@ubuntu.com>  Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:00:21 +0000

** Changed in: snapd (Ubuntu Trusty)

** CVE added: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=2019-7303

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of नेपाली
भाषा समायोजकहरुको समूह, which is subscribed to Xenial.

Title:
  [SRU] 2.37.1 and 2.37.3

Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Trusty:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  This is a new version of snapd.

  This bug tracks both 2.37.1 which got released to bionic and cosmic.
  It also tracks 2.37.3 which will be released to
  trusty,xenial,bionic,cosmic.

  The debian changes and the rational for it can be found here:
  https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/pull/6508

  The changelog is available here
  https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/blob/2.37/packaging/ubuntu-16.04/changelog,
  the raw git changelog is available here:
  https://github.com/snapcore/snapd/commits/2.36 (note that the debian
  changelog is auto-generated from the merges of the git commits so
  there is usually no need to look at the raw git commits).

  The travis logs for 2.37 can be found here: https://travis-
  ci.org/snapcore/snapd/branches

  We currently have no autopkgtest logs before snapd hits -proposed
  because we got asked to disable our autopkgtest integration as it was
  using too many resources from the autopkgtest infrastructure.

  The snappy team released a new release that we want SRU into xenial.
  The new process described in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SnapdUpdates was
  used and we have done integration-tests on the snappy images,
  autopkgtests on classic and unit tests.